Welcome to my blog.. LOVE it? thank you~ HATE it? HELL is Waiting For You..MUUAAAAHHH!! ~! !!♥sukasukicacimaki♥!!: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

:: Gonjeng ::

Saturday 5 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013




i think it is not too late to wish you guys HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!

good bye 2012 and welcome 2013.. hope this year will bring lots of luck and happiness to my life..

and i knew 2012 had brought a lot of bitter-sweet memories in my life..

JANUARY 2012
hmm.. i can't remember it well.. all I can remember is my first experience of working.. gosh! i don't know why that idea came out from my mind.. that was really a horrible experience for me.. it just last for 4 days and i did not get any cents for the pay back... damn!
i have wrote bout this in THIS entry..

FEBRUARY 2012
just continued with my new job .. nothing special.. 

21 MARCH 2012
jeng..jeng..jeng.. my birthday and spm result came out on this date

MAY 2012
PLKN bebeh! but i have not write anything bout my national service experience..fuhh
then i went to an interview .. IPG interview..

JULY 2012
I've finished my national service programe and further my studies to the smk majakir pre-u

AUGUST-OCTOBER 2012
as usual, studying until dying..hoho
but on 11 oct i have a new lover! hoho..later i will story bout him ok! :)

NOVEMBER 2012
the first semester exam.. aww,., hope i did well.. 

DISEMBER 2012
what a damn fucking month! i lost my beloved phone on this month! stupid thief! puik..

seems that my year end with a tragic moment.. hmm.. this is my bitter-sweet year.. thank you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment